ABINGDON, Va. - Two Abingdon, Virginia residents are sentenced to 14 years in prison for making meth.
31-year-old Travis Crasten and 26-year-old Jessica Morefield were sentenced in U.S. District Court today. Both were convicted back in October on meth charges.
Two other co-defendants in the case had already pleaded guilty.
The investigation began back in November 2011 and ended in February of last year when officers found a meth lab in a home on Sugarbush Lane in Abingdon.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project