ABINGDON, Va. - Two Abingdon, Virginia residents are sentenced to 14 years in prison for making meth.
31-year-old Travis Crasten and 26-year-old Jessica Morefield were sentenced in U.S. District Court today. Both were convicted back in October on meth charges.
Two other co-defendants in the case had already pleaded guilty.
The investigation began back in November 2011 and ended in February of last year when officers found a meth lab in a home on Sugarbush Lane in Abingdon.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson