ABINGDON, Va. - Two Abingdon, Virginia residents are sentenced to 14 years in prison for making meth.
31-year-old Travis Crasten and 26-year-old Jessica Morefield were sentenced in U.S. District Court today. Both were convicted back in October on meth charges.
Two other co-defendants in the case had already pleaded guilty.
The investigation began back in November 2011 and ended in February of last year when officers found a meth lab in a home on Sugarbush Lane in Abingdon.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator