ABINGDON, Va. - Virginia Creeper Trail Bike Shop is offering a 10% discount for people wearing patriotic clothing.
The Abingdon shop offers bike rentals, sales, shuttle services and repairs.
The owner, Jerry Camper, told told us why independence day is important to him, "My father was a Korean War veteran and growing up in that household means a lot to us."
Customers can receive the discount any time during the 4th of July weekend.
Camper told us the holiday weekend is one of the busiest times of the year for bike shops.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New Southwest VA school gets national recognition
- New Vance Middle School receives big honor
- New Joe Lasher Jr. playing benefit concert for Second Harvest