ABINGDON, Va. - Virginia Creeper Trail Bike Shop is offering a 10% discount for people wearing patriotic clothing.
The Abingdon shop offers bike rentals, sales, shuttle services and repairs.
The owner, Jerry Camper, told told us why independence day is important to him, "My father was a Korean War veteran and growing up in that household means a lot to us."
Customers can receive the discount any time during the 4th of July weekend.
Camper told us the holiday weekend is one of the busiest times of the year for bike shops.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane