ABINGDON, Va. - Virginia Creeper Trail Bike Shop is offering a 10% discount for people wearing patriotic clothing.
The Abingdon shop offers bike rentals, sales, shuttle services and repairs.
The owner, Jerry Camper, told told us why independence day is important to him, "My father was a Korean War veteran and growing up in that household means a lot to us."
Customers can receive the discount any time during the 4th of July weekend.
Camper told us the holiday weekend is one of the busiest times of the year for bike shops.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day