ABINGDON, Va. - Virginia Creeper Trail Bike Shop is offering a 10% discount for people wearing patriotic clothing.
The Abingdon shop offers bike rentals, sales, shuttle services and repairs.
The owner, Jerry Camper, told told us why independence day is important to him, "My father was a Korean War veteran and growing up in that household means a lot to us."
Customers can receive the discount any time during the 4th of July weekend.
Camper told us the holiday weekend is one of the busiest times of the year for bike shops.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin