There's a new study saying organic products have no significant nutritional advantage over conventional foods.
The study finds a key reason behind people spending about $28.6 billion on the organic market every year, may not be born out of science.
According to USA Today, the four year project began with two doctors wondering what advice they should give their patients when it came to eating.
The study will appear Tuesday in The Journal Annals of Internal Medicine. It also found no significant differences in vitamin content, and both had similar risk for bacterial contamination.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial