There's a new study saying organic products have no significant nutritional advantage over conventional foods.
The study finds a key reason behind people spending about $28.6 billion on the organic market every year, may not be born out of science.
According to USA Today, the four year project began with two doctors wondering what advice they should give their patients when it came to eating.
The study will appear Tuesday in The Journal Annals of Internal Medicine. It also found no significant differences in vitamin content, and both had similar risk for bacterial contamination.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Updated Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations