There's a new study saying organic products have no significant nutritional advantage over conventional foods.
The study finds a key reason behind people spending about $28.6 billion on the organic market every year, may not be born out of science.
According to USA Today, the four year project began with two doctors wondering what advice they should give their patients when it came to eating.
The study will appear Tuesday in The Journal Annals of Internal Medicine. It also found no significant differences in vitamin content, and both had similar risk for bacterial contamination.
- Updated Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- New EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run