Saltville police say a man who lead them on a chase that began Friday morning is now in custody.
We're told Washington County, Virginia Sheriff's Deputies arrested Troy Lee Thomas at his home Wednesday evening.
We've learned Thomas was taken into custody without incident and is now being held in the regional jail.
It all started Friday morning in Glade Spring when police spotted someone driving erratically.
After running the tags, officers say they discovered the car was stolen.
Police say the driver lead them on a chase that ended with the driver jumping out and taking off near the Holston River in Saltville.
Police say they discovered a one-pot meth lab inside the stolen car, as well as precursors to make meth.
They'd been working on leads to track down Thomas since then.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Wanted man in Saltville captured
POSTED: 9:30 PM Jan 02 2013
Copyright © 2014 by WCYB. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- World's largest 'Catsup' bottle for sale
- D'oh! Fleeing man runs into police academy
- Pranksters smear Ore. cars with doughnuts
- Oops: Fake bus bomb mistaken for real one
- Pilot makes emergency landing on same highway twice in 8 days
- Cops: Woman posted selfies in stolen dress
- California beach goes heavy on the anchovies
- Baby dino replica back in N.C. museum nest
- Couple saving water amid drought faces fine for brown lawn