Saltville police say a man who lead them on a chase that began Friday morning is now in custody.
We're told Washington County, Virginia Sheriff's Deputies arrested Troy Lee Thomas at his home Wednesday evening.
We've learned Thomas was taken into custody without incident and is now being held in the regional jail.
It all started Friday morning in Glade Spring when police spotted someone driving erratically.
After running the tags, officers say they discovered the car was stolen.
Police say the driver lead them on a chase that ended with the driver jumping out and taking off near the Holston River in Saltville.
Police say they discovered a one-pot meth lab inside the stolen car, as well as precursors to make meth.
They'd been working on leads to track down Thomas since then.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Wanted man in Saltville captured
POSTED: 9:30 PM Jan 02 2013
Copyright © 2014 by WCYB. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- World's most expensive hot dog costs $169
- Panda may have faked pregnancy for more food
- Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead
- Python lived undetected in family's home for week
- Willie Nelson's braids on auction block
- Man tricks police into believing he's Scott Weiland
- German man evicted over squeaky sex swing