A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal
- Teen petitions to get cat, lasers in yearbook photo
- Deputy suspended for using taekwondo kick on inmate
- Burger King unveils all-black burger in Japan
- 'Human' loses local election
- Golfer taken to hospital after hit by ball
- Police: Woman on meth pushed man off motorized scooter
- Police: Man broke into bar, took nap in kitchen
- Man commutes 220 miles a day for 'dream job'