A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- No joke: Obama interviewed by Zach Galifianakis
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request