A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?