A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy