A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water
- Man steals car, drives it to probation meeting
- Cops deliver pizza after driver involved in crash