A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Tetley insures taste buds of its $1.6 million 'tea tester'
- Stray dog follows racers through Amazon
- Man finds his lost dog for sale on Craigslist
- Drunk man frees horses from Ore. stable
- This bus runs on human waste
- Town nixes naming park for Pooh due to gender
- Super sad bicyclist just wanted some Taco Bell
- Man stung more than 100 times by swarm of bees
- Strangers lift car to save woman's life