A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Man posts 15,000 fliers looking for love in NYC
- Police: Woman stole angel statue from cemetery
- Funeral home offers drive-thru visitation
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- 'Nude' women's cycling uniforms raise eyebrows
- Coyote found napping in Ariz. fireplace
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal