A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Cat cafe opens in Portland
- $500 fine for travel ban violators
- Delta bans carry-on breast pump, apologizes
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone