A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag