(CNN) -- Venezuela has banned the sale, distribution and consumption of alcoholic beverages throughout the country as part of the seven days of mourning marking Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez's death, the country's Interior Ministry said in a statement Wednesday.
Around The Watercooler
- TGI Fridays accused of selling fake liquor
- 84-year-old indicted for drug trafficking
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- Mom dies, gives birth, then is revived
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket