(CNN) -- An official from the opposition Syrian National Council said the group is disappointed by U.S. President Barack Obama's delay in action. "We can't understand how you can promise to help those who are being slaughtered every day in the hundreds, giving them false hope, then change your mind and say let's wait and see," Samir Nashar said.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage