(CNN) -- Secretary of State John Kerry told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, that NSA leaker Edward Snowden should be returned to the United States for a fair trial, State Department spokeswoman Jennifer Psaki said Wednesday. Snowden is in the Moscow airport transit lounge, and Psaki said any effort to help Snowden get out of the airport and into Russia would be "disappointing."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000