(CNN) -- The U.S. State Department's latest travel warning for Libya advises U.S. citizens "against all but essential travel to Tripoli and all travel to Benghazi, Bani Walid and southern Libya," citing ongoing instability and violence.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army