(CNN) -- The U.N. Security Council is schedule to meet starting at 11 a.m. Tuesday to consider a proposed resolution to authorize more sanctions against North Korea in light of its recent nuclear test, according to the U.N. press office.
Around The Watercooler
- TGI Fridays accused of selling fake liquor
- 84-year-old indicted for drug trafficking
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- Mom dies, gives birth, then is revived
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket