(CNN) -- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, left hospital Thursday morning, three days after being admitted for acute morning sickness. She emerged from the hospital accompanied by her husband Prince William and was driven away by a waiting car.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?