(CNN) -- The radical leftist terror group -- Revolutionary People's Liberation Party, or DHKP-C -- has claimed responsibility for Friday's suicide bombing at the U.S. Embassy in Ankara, Turkey. In a statement on its website, the group said, "E. Alisan Sanli has become a martyr after accomplishing the action on the American Embassy in Ankara."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?