(CNN) -- The area around the site of a massive explosion at a fertilizer plant in West, Texas, remains "very volatile" due to the presence of ammonium nitrate tied to the facility, McLennan County Chief Deputy Sheriff Matt Cawthon said Thursday.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?