(CNN) -- Speaking about the analysis of evidence taken from the site of a suspected chemical weapons attack in Syria, U.N. spokesman Martin Nesirky on Saturday said, "The aim of the game here, the mandate, is very clear and that is to ascertain whether chemical weapons were used -- and not by whom."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?