(CNN) -- U.N. inspectors in Syria aim to begin a probe Monday at the site of a suspected chemical weapons attack, the office of the U.N. Secretary General said Sunday in a statement. "The Mission is preparing to conduct on-site fact-finding activities, starting tomorrow," the office said.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000