(CNN) -- South Korea has proposed working group talks with North Korea to resolve the tense situation at the Kaesong Industrial Complex, a South Korean Unification Ministry spokesman told reporters Thursday.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record