(CNN) -- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in South Korea on Friday on a trip that puts him within miles of North Korea's recent nuclear threats.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Bids for George Zimmerman artwork top $100K
- Oh, boy! Famous zoo pandas actually female
- Woman who drove drunk to flee abuse fights DWI
- Woman miscarries 10 babies in one night
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps
- Boston bombing victim proposes to nurse
- Police: Driver disguised pot as Christmas presents
- Bad Santas! Bad!
- No winner in Mega Millions lottery; jackpot goes to $550 million