(CNN) -- Former South African president Nelson Mandela was conscious when he was admitted to a hospital Wednesday night with a recurrence of a lung infection, the South African president's spokesman, Mac Maharaj, told CNN Thursday.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army