(CNN) -- Ailing former South African President Nelson Mandela's health had declined so sharply last week that his family was considering whether to take him off life support before the government reported his condition had stabilized, according to a court document released Thursday.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army