(CNN) -- Arnold Pistorius, uncle of double amputee track star Oscar Pistorius, said the family is "grateful" over a magistrate granting bail to the athlete for the killing of his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp. "Although we are obviously relieved that Oscar has been granted bail, this is still a very sad time for the family of Reeva and for us," he said.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars