(CNN) -- The bail hearing for Oscar Pistorius has resumed. During the recess, Pistorius' uncle said the athlete's attorneys will read out an affidavit that will be "Oscar's version of events."
Around The Watercooler
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- 84-year-old indicted for drug trafficking
- Mom dies, gives birth, then is revived
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket
- Man, 80, becomes oldest man to climb Everest