(CNN) -- Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani girl shot and wounded over her advocacy for the education of girls in her country, is "recovering very well, very fast," her father said in a CNN interview Friday.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage