(CNN) -- The two Steubenville high school football players found guilty of raping an allegedly drunk 16-year-old girl were sentenced Sunday to time in a juvenile correctional facility. Judge Thomas Lipps gave 17-year-old Trent Mays a minimum of two years and 16-year-old Ma'lik Richmond a minimum of one year behind bars.
Around The Watercooler
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- Man finds $4.8M lotto ticket in cookie jar
- An election decided by the flip of a coin
- Buckets of KFC smuggled into Gaza
- Man wins lottery four times