(CNN) -- A judge is hearing from the attorneys in the case against two Steubenville, Ohio star high school football players found guilty Sunday of raping an allegedly drunk 16-year-old girl. He is expected to impose sentence shortly after he hears arguments from the lawyers.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- Airline surprises passengers with Christmas gifts
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair