(CNN) -- U.S. President Barack Obama said on Sunday that his planned visit to Myanmar, also known as Burma, "is not an endorsement of the Burmese government. This is an acknowledgment that there is a process under way inside that country that even a year and a half, two years ago, nobody foresaw." He added that the country is moving "in a better direction."
Around The Watercooler
- TGI Fridays accused of selling fake liquor
- 84-year-old indicted for drug trafficking
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- Mom dies, gives birth, then is revived
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket