(CNN) -- U.S. President Barack Obama said on Sunday that his planned visit to Myanmar, also known as Burma, "is not an endorsement of the Burmese government. This is an acknowledgment that there is a process under way inside that country that even a year and a half, two years ago, nobody foresaw." He added that the country is moving "in a better direction."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Swim champ gives rival his trophy
- Airline surprises passengers with Christmas gifts
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!