(CNN) -- North Korea is demanding the withdrawal of South Korean workers by April 10 from the Kaesong industrial complex, which sits on the North's side of the border but houses operations of scores of South Korean companies, South Korean semi-official news agency Yonhap said Thursday.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?