(CNN) -- The South Korean Unification Ministry is denying a report by the semiofficial South Korean news agency Yonhap that North Korea was demanding South Korean workers leave the vast Kaesong industrial complex by April 10.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair