(CNN) -- Aaron Alexis, the man who went on the deadly rampage at the Washington Navy Yard last week, was prepared to die during the incident and accepted that as a consequence of his actions, the FBI said on Wednesday. Valerie Parlave, assistant director in charge of the FBI Washington Field Office, said there was no evidence he was targeting particular people and acted alone.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?