(CNN) -- The government of Kazakhstan in a statement Saturday distanced itself from Boston bombing suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev, who allegedly lived in the country before coming to the United States. The Kazakh foreign ministry denied the two had been residents and condemned the Boston attacks.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000
- Colo. woman busted for topless haircuts
- Beloved, officially ugly dog dies
- Couple: Anti-gay note is a fraud
- Famous comet may be in trouble
- Xbox gamers suspended in cursing crackdown