(CNN) -- A combination of technical and communication failures caused the partial power outage that disrupted the Super Bowl, an independent analysis has determined, utility Entergy New Orleans said Thursday.
Around The Watercooler
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- Man finds $4.8M lotto ticket in cookie jar
- An election decided by the flip of a coin
- Buckets of KFC smuggled into Gaza
- Man wins lottery four times