(CNN) -- South Korea on Friday said it will pull out its citizens who remain in the manufacturing zone jointly operated with North Korea after Pyongyang snubbed a request for talks on the situation there.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000
- Colo. woman busted for topless haircuts
- Beloved, officially ugly dog dies
- Couple: Anti-gay note is a fraud
- Famous comet may be in trouble