(CNN) -- Kenya's Supreme Court ruled Saturday to uphold Uhuru Kenyatta's narrow victory in the presidential election held this month. His main rival, Prime Minister Raila Odinga, had challenged the outcome in court, saying it was flawed and marred by technical problems.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000