The mother of champion boxer Hector "Macho" Camacho will probably decide Saturday whether to remove her son from life support, she told reporters Friday night. "For me, he's not alive," she said. But one of the boxer's sons said his father is alive and "is going to fight until the end." The mother said she will make the final decision on her son's life. Camacho was declared clinically brain dead by a doctor Thursday after a gunman shot him in the face Tuesday in his hometown, Bayamon, Puerto Rico.
Around The Watercooler
- Waitress gets $1,000 tip on $60 bill
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Toss burgers at kidnappers in Charles Ramsey video game
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- Man finds $4.8M lotto ticket in cookie jar
- An election decided by the flip of a coin