(CNN) -- Seven people who were on the roof of a home in Khan Younis, Gaza, were killed in an Israeli airstrike Tuesday, according to Palestinian medical sources. Earlier, the sources said 10 were killed. The home belonged to a family associated with Hamas' military wing, and the seven were trying to form a "human shield" on the roof a day after an Israeli airstrike destroyed an adjacent home belonging to the same family, Palestinian medical and security sources said.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated