(CNN) -- The judge who placed former French President Nicolas Sarkozy under formal investigation for breach of trust has received a written death threat with blank cartridges in the mail at his office in Bordeaux, a spokeswoman for the Magistrates Union said Thursday. The letter received Wednesday, which also threatened other magistrates, was signed "The law enforcement interaction."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- Airline surprises passengers with Christmas gifts
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair