(CNN) -- Twelve people now face manslaughter charges in the November 2011 death of Florida A&M University drum major Robert Champion Jr., attorneys familiar with the case said Monday. One of those lawyers, Craig Brown, said the charges against his client Aaron Golson were amended Monday to include manslaughter. Golson had been among those charged with third-degree felony hazing.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000
- Colo. woman busted for topless haircuts
- Beloved, officially ugly dog dies
- Couple: Anti-gay note is a fraud
- Famous comet may be in trouble