(CNN) -- Military equipment found by Panamanian authorities on a North Korean boat consisted of "240 metric tons of obsolete defensive weapons" that were being sent to North Korea for repair, Cuba's Foreign Ministry said in a statement obtained by CNN's Patrick Oppmann. The equipment was manufactured in the mid-20th century and included two anti-aircraft missile complexes, nine missiles in parts and spares, two Mig-21 Bis and 15 motors for this type of airplane, the foreign ministry said.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair