(CNN) -- The most senior surviving Khmer Rouge leader, Nuon Chea, has been declared fit for trial by a United Nations-backed court in Cambodia, the U.N. said Friday. Nuon, the right-hand man to late leader Pol Pot and a former Cambodian prime minister, is reportedly 86 years old and is accused of murder and torture.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- 7 tips for taking better selfies
- Airline surprises passengers with Christmas gifts
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns