(CNN) -- A man known for impersonating a Rockefeller has been found guilty of first-degree murder in the 1985 death of his landlady's son in California. A jury found Christian Karl Gerhartsreiter guilty of killing John Sohus, whose remains were discovered in 1994 in the backyard of what had been his mother's southern California home.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?