(CNN) -- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, suspected in the Boston Marathon bombings, was shot in the side of the neck, a federal law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation told CNN. However, it is unclear whether Tsarnaev was wounded during his capture Friday or a Thursday night shootout with authorities, the official said.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army