(CNN) -- Bolivian authorities say a presidential aircraft carrying President Evo Morales had to land in Austria on Tuesday after Portuguese and French authorities wouldn't let the plane land in their territories. "We are told that there were some unfounded suspicions that (admitted NSA leaker Edward) Snowden was on the plane," Bolivian Foreign Minister David Choquehuanca told reporters. "We do not know who has invented this lie. Someone who wants to harm our country. This information that has been circulated is malicious information to harm this country."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?