(CNN) -- Asiana Airlines will not pursue a lawsuit against a TV network for damaging the company's image by reporting erroneous and offensive names of the pilots in the recent crash at San Francisco International Airport. The company said Wednesday it wouldn't file a suit after the network offered an official apology.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army