(CNN) -- An Oklahoma man facing extradition to South Carolina in connection with a high-profile adoption dispute involving his biological daughter, Veronica, turned himself in to authorities in Sequoyah County, Oklahoma, on Thursday morning, a court bailiff said.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair