John Dalhuisen, Amnesty International's Europe and Central Asia program director, has said, "this bill is frankly a childish response to the Magnitsky Act."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Russia adoption bill OK'd, goes to Putin
Legislation affects hundreds waiting to adopt Russian children
POSTED: 8:04 AM Dec 26 2012 UPDATED: 8:42 AM Dec 26 2012
Copyright 2012 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000