After spending several days among rebel fighters, Damon says that "On the one hand there's a certain sense of anger and frustration with the international community because they feel they have been abandoned. At the same time they haven't lost. They are making major progress and there is a sense of determination and belief that they can do this on their own."
Rebels challenge Assad's command of skies
Opposition able to shoot down aircraft
POSTED: 6:11 PM Nov 29 2012 UPDATED: 7:58 AM Nov 30 2012
Copyright 2012 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- Man finds $4.8M lotto ticket in cookie jar
- An election decided by the flip of a coin
- Buckets of KFC smuggled into Gaza
- Man wins lottery four times
- Watt's grandson steals spotlight at Holder hearing
- Hindu deity on mural sparks Ten Commandments request