After spending several days among rebel fighters, Damon says that "On the one hand there's a certain sense of anger and frustration with the international community because they feel they have been abandoned. At the same time they haven't lost. They are making major progress and there is a sense of determination and belief that they can do this on their own."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Rebels challenge Assad's command of skies
Opposition able to shoot down aircraft
POSTED: 6:11 PM Nov 29 2012 UPDATED: 7:58 AM Nov 30 2012
Copyright 2012 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Boy stops traffic to save dog hit by car
- Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Swim champ gives rival his trophy
- Airline surprises passengers with Christmas gifts
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight