Residents got a break from the cold weather on Friday as temperatures rose into the upper 40s and lower 50s in New England, New York and New Jersey after morning temperatures that dipped into the 30s.
Popular now on WCYB.com
NJ to restore most power by Sat., gov says
Better weather expected for weekend
POSTED: 3:25 AM Nov 09 2012 UPDATED: 2:31 AM Nov 10 2012
Copyright 2012 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair