Mouse's Ear destroyed by early morning fire
An early morning fire has firefighters deeming the Mouse's Ear a complete loss. View photos from the scene | View raw video of the fire
They tell us the fire broke out around 5:00 Thursday morning and as of 8:30, that building was still smoldering.
Firefighters are searching for the cause and they tell us when they arrived, flames were at least 40-feet in the air.
Our crew on the scene says employees are coming by to see what the future may hold for them.
Firefighters tell us this is the second time the exotic sports bar has gone up in flames. They say there was a fire there when the business first opened about 20-years ago.
We'll continue to bring you more on this throughout the day.
Copyright 2013 by WCYB All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.