A coalition of Egyptian Islamic parties, including the Brotherhood, says it rejects any postponement of the vote. A countering coalition of Morsy's opponents, the National Salvation Front, called for protests Tuesday and Friday.
Morsy aide: Minority behind political unrest
Political upheaval has plagued country ahead of planned constitutional referendum
POSTED: 5:33 AM Dec 10 2012 UPDATED: 7:08 PM Dec 10 2012
Copyright 2012 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- Man finds $4.8M lotto ticket in cookie jar
- An election decided by the flip of a coin
- Buckets of KFC smuggled into Gaza
- Man wins lottery four times