"By the time you get that new constitution, it will have been written by an Islamist-dominated assembly that all non-Islamists have completely abandoned, and the new parliamentary elections will likely exclude members of the former ruling party who posed the greatest threat to his authority," he said.
Is Morsy is Egypt's next strongman?
Prosecutors on strike after president declares he can't be checked by courts
POSTED: 2:54 PM Nov 26 2012 UPDATED: 2:40 AM Nov 27 2012
Copyright 2012 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Man wins lottery twice in 24 hours
- 'Anti-pervert' hairy leggings all the rage in China
- Sesame Street: 'P' is for prison and that's OK
- Man survives 15-story fall in New Zealand
- Cat runs for mayor in Mexico
- Bank error shows woman $300 million in debt
- Wendy's worker fired over Frosty-guzzling photo
- Kids burning ants spark wildfire
- Suspected burglar caught hiding in dryer