Garage in Carter County a total loss after fire
Firefighters were on the scene of a garage fire Saturday afternoon in Carter County. It happened on Cedar Grove Road around 1:00pm.
News 5 spoke with Lt. David Howland of the West Central Carter Co. Fire Department who told us the building "had wood stacked next to wood burning stove inside the garage. It obviously got too hot and ignited that and just went from there and got into the whole structure."
No one was inside at the time. The garage is a total loss.
Copyright 2013 by WCYB All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.